Interior Resto on 66 Riv - Looking for Ballpark Cost

JZRIV

I would like to get a rough idea on cost to restore the interior on a 66 Riviera. Here is what needs redone.

Both front buckets

Rear seat bottom and seat back

Headliner & visors

Rear sail panel covers - board needs replaced too (not just recovered)

Both door panels - Some of the board will need replaced at the bottoms along the lower carpeted edge.

Carpet

Dashpad

The color is black. I've been fortunate to have never needed more that a seat back or bottom so have no idea what all this might cost today. Hoping some of you may have done a complete interior on a big car and can give me a ballpark number.

Thanks

Jason,

Just remember, you get what you pay for. I got the front and back bench seats done in my 55 for around $600 plus materials. It looked better than the old seats, but I later had them resewn to get the wrinkles out. Get references from local car guys and look at their cars. I got my Wildcat completely redone for under two thousand dollars including materials by a young guy starting his upholstery company. He is now charging upwards of $12k for the same job working for a well known hot rod company here in Austin (co-owned by Jesse James).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buick5563</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason,

Just remember, you get what you pay for. I got my Wildcat completely redone for under two thousand dollars including materials by a young guy starting his upholstery company. He is now charging upwards of $12k for the same job working for a well known hot rod company here in Austin (co-owned by Jesse James). </div></div>

Yea I was thinking that too. This job has to be perfect and unless I get lucky and find a quality shop that works reasonably priced I'm going to need to dig deeper into the pocket book.

Thanks for the replies everyone