Jump to content

some gauges

Guest Brian Scott

Recommended Posts

Guest Brian Scott

I got a bunch of parts from the local flea market but have no idea what they are, don't you love cheap mysterious parts? These have no markings on the back other than what wire goes where except the last one, it says 12 volt.

pic 1


pic 2


pic 3


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

The round one looks to be for a Ford product. They used round insturments in many cars and trucks in the 50's and 60's. The 58 edsel used a similar one with the chrome center, but I do not think they had the two chrome bars at the bottom. Maybe this will jog someones memory. Interesting find!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...