Please make my life easy

Guest roadmaster wagon

Guest roadmaster wagon

Im looking for some OE rims for my 92 Woody wagon. I really dont want to bother with spacers and what have you. What Im looking for is a nice looking rim to give me some added height and width and YES looks. I cant seem to find an easy answer. Hopefully someone can give me a few choices on what rims will fit. Example Impala SS, 2 wheel drive S-10 is what Im hearing. Someone even said Chrysler. I tried Camaro IROC and that was a no-go.

No after market big dollar chromes.

thanks

foxlakeproperty@comcast.net if you like to reply direct

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roadmaster wagon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im looking for some OE rims for my 92 Woody wagon. I really dont want to bother with spacers and what have you. What Im looking for is a nice looking rim to give me some added height and width and YES looks. I cant seem to find an easy answer. Hopefully someone can give me a few choices on what rims will fit. Example Impala SS, 2 wheel drive S-10 is what Im hearing. Someone even said Chrysler. I tried Camaro IROC and that was a no-go.

No after market big dollar chromes.

thanks

foxlakeproperty@comcast.net if you like to reply direct </div></div>

Your B-body wagon uses a 5 x 5" bolt circle. The 94-96 Impala SS is the same. So are a number of half-ton Chevy/GMC pickups. The S-10 uses a 5 x 4.75" bolt circle and will NOT fit.