3.0 5 speed

mytc

I have a 91 Chrysler Le Baron, with a 5 speed and a 3.0. The mileage is about 57k. Last week, my son totalled the car. At this point in life, there is no way I can take time to put the 5 speed into my TC, even though it would make it much more enjoyable to drive.

Before it goes to the shredder this week, I thought I would see if there is anyone with interest in the transmission. I could pull the pedals and shifter as well if it would help. I believe that the motor is sold.

I have to get this out of my brother's shop in the next day or two, sorry for the late notice. If you have any interest, don't wait to contact me.

Thanks,

Guest MiamiTVR

I hope someone takes you up on your kind offer. I would need to find myself a car first but it certainly sounds like an attractive combination.

• 3 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hemi Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd be interested. Where are you located. Probably far from where I am, which is CA and AZ.</div></div>

You are in BOTH? California AND Arizona? You must have a split personality.

Guest d_voitel

What else is available and where are you located? I could be interested in the radio and some interior woodgrained trim pieces.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hemi Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To inform you Keiser31, my home is in Arizona and my business is in California, 313 miles door to door. You obviously don't know who I am...</div></div>

SHOULD I know who you are?

I could say, "If you have a TC you should"; but I will not. I'll just say. Hemi Andersen is referred to as "DR TC" and has a bit more than 40 years experience specializing in Chrysler Repairs, and about 20 years experience in TCs.

He did not make the remark of you not knowing who he is as a smart wise crack. He just meant you obviously didn't know. Most of us know his residence is in Arizona, and his shop "Hemi's Independent Chrysler Repair" is in California. If you have a question on any part of this car; just ask him. He will have the answer. lz

LouZ...I know he did not mean it as a smart wise crack. I was not trying to be smart, either...I am new to the forums and just don't know any of you folks except three other Dodge Brothers guys on here. They have 1930 and 1931 Dodges. I do not have a Chrysler TC. I visit all of the AACA forums and topics to learn. I also give information out that I have either in my head or my books....mostly about Chrysler products. Sorry if I came across as cranky. I did not mean to. John

OK,

Most are owners. Most are members of TC America. Most have asked a question or 2, and most have gotten an answer from Hemi. ~ So "Carry On", "Enjoy", Lou

In these times of such great divide between the 2 political sides and all the sensitivity about 'political correctness' it is difficult if not impossible not to offend someone.

Back in the day, that's "The GOOD old days" to us older guys, we said what we felt and people understood and accepted it.

Today we must scrutinize each word we want to utter before it comes out our mouth or off our fingertips on the computer.

Lou is such a statesman and so very diplomatic. Thanks for the backup.

Well guys, I choose to say it like I mean it. Be that good or be that bad. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

The sooner people learned that this gray area stuff is for the birds, the sooner we as a nation could begin to heal.

Now, to all those who participated in this dialog, we or at least I don't blackball anyone.

To someone with such great old Dodges, I'll just say welcome to our group and you're welcome to hang around. If we can help, we'll do our best. Everyone here tries to do that. If you want to know anything about TC's, I guess we are the ones to ask.

Guest My TC Toy

Right on Hemi! There is way too much grey in conversations today. Black is Black and white is white, say what you mean and mean what you say, but if you can't have a little fun doing so, what's the point?