FS - 1930 Marquette Phaeton 35

Guest 07Buick

Guest 07Buick

For Sale:

1930 Marquette Phaeton 35

Needs Restoration, in good condition, complete car, very little rust only in the common areas such as the running boards, comes with an extra set of wheels, extra grille(grille in picture is the better one of the two), and extra steering wheel. The engine is free and turns by hand. Great candidate for a nice restoration.

Asking $12,000 OBO

Contact Kathy - (480) 202-1969

Guest 07Buick

Mark,

As of right now I do not have any pictures of the car. I will take some this weekend and post them as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ewing

I see a wheel well in both sides in a couple of pictures.

Do the rear wheels look too far forward in the fender openings?

Is the body not positioned correctly on the frame; as in.... placed down and not positioned and bolted down?

That will be such a nice vehicle when all finished. I wish I had the time and the room for a project like that.

Guest 07Buick

John,

As far as I know, I do not have the side mount hardware. The car was my father's, and he was getting ready to restore it. The hardware may be in the car in the couple of boxes that are in the back seat, I will check and get back to you.

Thanks,

Kathy

Guest 07Buick

I have looked at the car, and part of the reason that the wheels are not centered is that the fenders are loosely bolted in place for the photos. The body is bolted down, and has not been taken off in some time if ever. The rear end is also in the factory location. The car does sit high in the back, but the car has no gas in the tank, and the convertible top has no fabric on it, so some of that weight will lower the car in the back. As you can see from previous replies, Marquettes have a tendency to sit high in the back, and have the wheels close to the front of the fender, so this car is not uncommon. Also, John asked if the car has the spare tire mounts, and I was wrong, it does and they are in a box in the front seat. The car is complete and all parts are either on or with the car.

Thanks, 07Buick