What is the year and make of this auto?

Guest Robin Coleman

Guest Robin Coleman

I realize this is a great imposition on all of you, but I have tried to post the photo of this auto with no success, so I am pasting the web site address. It was taken in Augusta, AR around 1910, maybe earlier. If any of you would look at the photo and id this car it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hom...mp;id=682470372

My name is Robin Coleman. I am a long time old motorcycle freak, having restored many of them, but I know little about autos.

Please e-mail me at copandengr@yahoo.com if you would please. I will check back here later. It is important to me as I am trying to do a little research on the history of my hometowm.

Thank you in advance.

By the way, I know the house was built in 1900. It belonged to a family called Conner, and obviously they were quite wealthy, and their descendants still are.

Guest Robin Coleman

Thank you very much for the help Drwatson. I was looking at the emblem on the radiator and at first thought it might be an Overland, But now I do not believe it is.

Guest imported_mikewest

The car is a 1911 Stoddard-Dayton,probally a Savoy model. The give away is the radiator cap.