1957 Buick parts for sale CHEAP

Guest jeffborosky

Guest jeffborosky

I have the following for sale all are from a 57 Buick Super 4 door hardtop, I'm cleaning out the garage:

1.Front windshield- 125.00 (pickup only)

2.front bumper center section with brackets, NO bumper ends, good for rechrome-50.00

3.rear brake drums- 20.00 each

4. radiator support (U shaped bracket)was sandblasted, primed with epoxy primer and painted with Eastwood underhood black)-20.00

5. Upper radiator support (where the hood latch bolts on)was sandblasted, primed with epoxy primer and painted with Eastwood underhood black)-20.00

6. Upper grill bar for rechrome- 30.00

7. hood, was sanded down to bare metal a few years ago and primed(but has surface rust), GUARANTEED NO BONDO OR ROT-100.00

8. Complete dashboard

9. Complete set of "check mark" molding , some pieces are bent, but most are good.

All of these prices are negotiable, I will get you pictures of whatever you want, Make me an offer, I will NOT rip you off on shipping, I have LOTS of other stuff, mostly small stuff.

Guest Gary Hearn

Jeff,

To help others on the forum (and to prevent you from having to deal with people 1/2 the way around the world), could you let us know where you and the parts are?

Gary

Guest 57coupe

Hi the engine turned dash what is the condition of that and what is your asking price?Thanks Darren

Guest jeffborosky

Hi. Sorry for the late response. Would you be interested in the whole dash? If not, the engine turned part is in pretty good shape; if you want, I will get you a picture. I would like to get 70.00 for it plus shipping. Please let me know, and if you need anything else, I have lots of small stuff. Thanks, JB

Guest jeffborosky

Yes I do. Let me know if you want pictures. Call me if you want, (570) 895-6635 or 895-6951 at my work number 7:00A.M-4:00 P.M. Monday- Friday EST. Thanks, Jeff