Anybody see Mopar Lately???

R W Burgess

Guest Moepar

Ok Wayne - spill the beans. My magazine usually arrive by a worn out, slow poke postal yak, & I don't see it for about two weeks after everyone else.

Haven't had a chance to keep up much here - been having some tests run on me. Now gotta go back for more poking by the doctor.

Guest Moepar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of surprised, I was surprised as it rained on the way to Gettysburg today. Darn it, got to wash the car again. frown.gif

Wayne </div></div>What's the matter? A hippie car washing no longer any good? Just ain't gonna do any good until you wash all the rain off, huh?!? crazy.gifwink.gif

Guest Moepar

Hey Wayne

The postal yak finally made it to my house, despite the 90+ degree weather & all the sweat dripping in the poor thing's eyes & I got my magazine. Cool!

I actually sent that to West last year, & neglected to tell my hubby about it. I had him write the article for our newsletter, & planned on sending it to West afterwards. He was speechless when he saw it & just about fell over. laugh.gif

Someone actually called Jeff about the car yesterday who has a '62 & they talked for over an hour swapping tales.

D