1923 Big Six Parts needed

Guest Gary Hearn

You may want to try the Antique Studebaker Club site (they specialize in pre-war cars) or the Studebaker Drivers Club site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 23BigSixConv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have recently acquired a 23 Big Six (I think) and I am looking for a headlight lens and right rear tail light. Also any leads on an accurate conv top would be good as well as a serial number decoder. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. a</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gary Hearn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may want to try the Antique Studebaker Club site (they specialize in pre-war cars) or the Studebaker Drivers Club site.</div></div>

I guess you mean a 1923 Studebaker?

My apologies yes it is a Studebaker. I will look at the existing lens and see what information I can derive from it. I will measure the opening and re-post. for an 86 year old car it is very complete. The ASC directed me to this site for assistance. So thank you for your input.

Guest Alan T.

I have 4 serviceable kick plates for your 1923 Studebaker. The rears have the "hole". It is a complete set. Can email photos to you if you are interested.

Regards,

Alan

Guest stude8

The serial number you gave <span style="font-weight: bold">3041293</span> is correct for a 1923 Studebaker Special Six model <span style="font-weight: bold">EL</span> with 288.6 cubic inch engine (3-1/2" bore x 5" stroke) and 119" wheelbase. There were 5 body styles available in the EL series, which is the one you have?

Stude8

• 1 month later...