Jump to content

Register my car in Florida? antique plate from other state


Recommended Posts

I have an antique automobile that is titled in another state. This automobile has an antique license plate that is on the vehicle from that state. The license plate is registered in that state using my Florida address. The liability insurance is written with the Florida mailing address.

I have been told that my vehicle must be titled and licensed in Florida and issued Florida plates, but I can not find that in the DMV information. I would like to keep the antique license plate that is on the car and not change the title or registration or insurance.

Can I do this?

Please advise. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...