ROA International Meet, Sacramento, CA - June 23-26th

Ray_Knott

ROA Members,

It’s only one month until our International ROA meet in Sacramento CA. (June 23-26th)

The hotel has extended their cutoff date to register at our special rate. The <span style="font-weight: bold">new deadline is June 2nd</span>. After that availability and rates cannot be guaranteed.

We also encourage everyone who plans to attend to send their ROA registrations to our office ASAP, so we can better plan for awards, commemorative gifts and to set up classes for judging.

We look forward to being able to bring the meet to the west coast and are looking forward to seeing our members and their cars once again. Remember we will be joined this year by members of the Toronado Owners Association (TOA). So there will be many new cars to view.

If you have any questions about the event just drop me an e-mail. For details go to http://rivowners.org/features/annualmeet/Sacramento09/index.html

Ray Knott

Director

ray@rivowners.org

Guest Buick Bonery

Sacramento welcomes the Riviera Owners' Association and the Toronado Owners' Association. The Buick Bonery will be open for conference members on Wednesday, June 24. I will be there from 9AM until dark. Cool refreshments will be supplied. Members may wander around and pull parts, as long as it is understood that it is not a Pick-N-Pull, meaning that nothing gets destroyed, even if you consider it worthless. Tools are available as long as they are returned. I have approximately 13 Rivieras in the yard, ranging from 1963 to 1972. Most are 63s. If you find something you like, I can ship it home for you. Sheet metal can go by Greyhound as long as it does not exceed 80 inches.

If you cannot make it on Wednesday, you will just have to call me to be sure that I will be there.

The Bonery address is : 6834 McComber Street, Sacramento, CA 95828. Phone is 916/599-3934.

Directions from the Radisson:

Take 80 East. It will turn into 99 South. Take the Florin Road EAST exit (do not take Florin Road West). Go approximately 3 miles East on Florin Road. You will see railroad tracks. As soon as you see the tracks, put your left turn signal on. McComber Street is the first left after the tracks. McComber dead ends in a circle, so when you get to the circle, turn either left or right and start looking for Buicks.

I look forward to meeting you and seeing your cars.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...