Looking for positive ID!!! Please assist!!!

Guest AmerMidChrome

Guest Old Parts Kid

Since there are only about 3-4 pics: please post them here. Also, the pics are too blurry and have no way of telling how big they are. Taking a pic next to a tape measure will work.

Hope this helps

Guest AmerMidChrome

Thank you so much for your reply. I would have posted them right in the site, but everytime I tried, it said the mb were more than the limit. I really an quite new at this, could you direct me on how to post them here? I will take new with the tape measure as you mention, thank you. If you can please help me get them posted here, I would be greatful. Thank you so much.

Guest AmerMidChrome

I have finally figured out how to add the pics. The parts do not look like any motorcycle parts I have ever seen. Can you please look again. Thank you.

Guest Hugh32

Maybe a photo from a different angle, the side view maybe. The u-shaped bracket missing 1/2 of the clamp must attach to something cylindrical. Since the 4 tabs inside the U are not symetrically spaced, one thing it is not is a license plate bracket. The other one, with the odd shaped hole in it reminds me of a motorcycle transmission adapter. What size are these things ? Did you plate them and they weren't picked up ? Let us know if you find out. You could always put them on Ebay. Hugh

Guest AmerMidChrome

I think you might have told me a great idea is to lay a ruler next to the part in the pic. I will re-snap the parts with the ruler.

Yes, the parts were in our shop and chromed by yours truly. I would place them on ebay, but not knowing what they are makes it a little hard to sell. Thank you so much, you are very kind.

Guest AmerMidChrome

Hello,

I uploaded pictures with the ruler. If you can help me identify, this would be fabulous. Thank you for all your time.

The top part in the picture is a fuel rail for a multi port fuel injected V6 engine. The spot at the top left is where the fuel pressure regulator is attached. The schrader valve is to check fuel pressure. Looks like it might have come off a Buick 3.8 / 3800 engine, but that is just a GUESS. T do not recognize the second part.

Guest AmerMidChrome

I took more pics of the larger piece. Could this be a bracket for a battery? If so, does anyone know what kind of car? Thank you.

post-51564-143138082446_thumb.jpg

post-51564-143138082455_thumb.jpg

post-51564-143138082463_thumb.jpg

post-51564-143138082471_thumb.jpg

Guest AmerMidChrome

Thany you so much! Do you think it could be the PS bracket for a 86-87 Buick Grand National? Thank you so much. Have a great day.

Guest AmerMidChrome

Sure would, I just did a search for the bracket and came up with a big fat nothing. frown.gif

Still, want to thank you for all your assistance.