Sign in to follow this  
Bill Stoneberg

Forum Breakfast in Colorado

John,

A couple of $100 bills ought to be pretty light.

Stevo

Yes they are Stevo.

Make sure you get together with John before he leaves so you can give him your C-note (in absentia swap). I'll pick for you and make sure I get one of Bill's unwanted eBay items.

Yes,

Please bring something for the Breakfast swap, gift exchange.

Dont worry Mike, I have lots of leftover parts from my Woodie restoration.

Mike,

My gift for the swap is currently in the hands of the US Post Office on the way to The Stoneberg residence in Austin, Texas. Sorry we can not make it this year......hopefully next year.

Mike, Have a good time for me without me.

stevo

We'll miss you Stevo,

I was looking forward to that Serbian Slibovich. I figured your hunskie would buy a few rounds grin.gif . I will have one in the father of the brides honor.

Mike,

My supply of Slivovitz is down to about 3 cases. I did not know you were aware of the Serbian nectar of the plum tree. I had two bottles with me in Flint last year. You and I will definitely have to get into it the next time.

Zivio!

Stevo

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like only the Spirit of MrEarl will be there. smile.gif I'd like to reserve #54 please. Anyone care to receive and present my gift in my absence? smile.gif </div></div>

anybody? smirk.gif

Send to me or The Old Guy, as we are riding together in his 40 yr old 1969 Sportwagaon, unless he has changed his mind and not going, duh, or just send to the hotel in the name Buick Forum Breakfast in care of Bill Stoneberg, Eh!

Guest imported_MrEarl

will get it out monday, look for it in the mail

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will get it out monday, look for it in the mail </div></div>

Mr. Earl, arrived yesterday, and when I pulled in the driveway and saw a box on my doorstep, I said, well never mind what I thought, but it's here safe and sound and with all the warnings on it I don't dare try to sneak a peak! Thanks!

I got Stevo's prize, giveaway, gift in the mail this week too

We should have a lot of fun at Breakfast Friday morning. If any of you are on the fence, get off of it and come join us. Its always a lot of fun and who knows, you may end up with something you really need.

If not, pick a gift and take it from someone just because.

But to play, you have to bring a gift. It could be anything from a set of candles to Buick books to bad ebay purchases (I am SO embarresed).

Last year we had about 20 of us, with over 600 people registered this year we ought to be able to get at least 10 % participation.

The more the merrier.....

Bill,

1% or 10%????

Stevo

Bill:

My 2nd national but first forum breakfast. Don't know what number I am but put me down for two. Looking forward to putting a face with a name!

Gary

It's over! What fun we had! Sorry you missed it, especially Serb and Lamar, thanks for gifts, yours will be sent to you, soon!

post-30793-143138088585_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138088587_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138088589_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138088592_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138088594_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138088596_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138088599_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138088601_thumb.jpg

post-30793-143138088603_thumb.jpg

If nothing else, we learned how good Mark is at opening presents. There were a lot of laughs.

You don't know how good it feels to recogonize most of the people in that crowd. Sure looks like you had a great time. Sorry to have missed this.

It sure looks like all of you had a great time without JD, Lamar, Dandy Dave, Lana and Me. We wish we could have been there but there's next year. We can't wait to hear more about the events and what is happening.

While all of you were having a good time, we were out trimming our hedges.

Glad to see a couple young Buick people in attendance.

Roberta, thanks for posting all of the pictures.

Lana and Stevo

Edited by serb
spelling (see edit history)