this website

Guest Xprefix28truck

Guest Xprefix28truck

Is there anyone else haveing trouble getting this website to load? I've cleared everything in internet options, and it still takes about 5 minutes. This is the only site I have trouble with. I'm on cable internet.

Guest Xprefix28truck

It's always been very fast loading in the past. Just the last 3 days have been taking forever.

The new forum software will go live by tomorrow. Peter has been in the testing phase. I cannot tell you if that has been the issue but there have been some nationwide disruption the last 24 hours with Comcast if that is a provider for you.

If you still have issues after tomorrow you may want to check into your own computer settings. As of right now, this site pops up instantaneously for me.

Guest Xprefix28truck

I do have Comcast.. But this is the only site I was having trouble with. When I came on this time it was back to normal. Oh well I was just checking. Things seem to be fine now

Guest THEHKP7M13

My anti-spywart/virus protected blocked a trojan from loading on this site. It also happened to a freind of mines computer too.

Guest AmerMidChrome

Can anyone tell me how to load some pictures on a post. I want to post a couple of auto parts that maybe someone can help me ID. Thank you in advance.