Two sightings in one week!

Guest BarelyFit

Guest BarelyFit

Being new to the TC world, I was quite surprised to see another TC here in Sacramento. I have heard there are only about 1300 or so still running. Last week I saw an Artic White one turning onto Watt Ave. from Fair Oaks Blvd. This morning on my way to church an Exotic Red TC was at the stop light at Eastern and Marconi. Poor guy had a coffee and was juggling it hand to hand, obviously no cup holder. I gave him the horn, I was on Marconi, but he did not hear it (surround sound?) I got a green light and gave him the biggest wave I could, and there it was the two tone air horn! I wanted to stop and chat him up but was running late and had to go. We will meet again, I hope. Jack

After the TC Nationals last weekend, I drive home Tuesday morning after spending 2.5 days with 26+ other TC's and I see a red/ginger 90-91 right in my own hometown. Kinda cool ya know. Then Wednesday morning I am driving the DD between accounts and I see a Red/ginger car and a Burgandy/ginger 16V csar going up the freeway together! It was Bart A. and his co driver heading home to Sacramento. cool.gif I thought about honking and waving but I was in my Passat and they'd probably just think I was crazy crazy.gif

Alan