TC America Member Pictures

Guest My TC Toy

Guest My TC Toy

Is it personal, or is there something else I am missing? Did anyone read their September 2008 TC Newsletter?

Karleen made note in that newsletter that I was preparing to provide a database for TC America members to post a few pictures of their TC's aling with some other "personal" data. This would give members a place that friends, etc., would be able to share pictures and short stories about their cars.Guess how many responses I received? 0!

To see the format go to the home page at www.mytctoy.ca and click on the contributors page.

Comments? Let me know.

Guest LouZ

Sometimes Things just don't sink in. The best form of learning is repetition.

Tell me how. I will post the complete redo of the Bordeaux leather in the 16V. Lou

Guest My TC Toy

Simply e-mail me through the "service department" with the requested info, see existing contributors page,and I will do the rest. Up to 4 pictures and a short story would be ok.

Guest LouZ

That "How To" for a complete Leatherique Re do will take more than 4 pictures. Thanks anyway, I just thought I could help.. Lou

Guest mark blodgett

I agree with Alan, why have so many different sites. This one is the more popular and you get the answers right now instead of 3 or 4 months later in a news letter. That news letter does not show the color or detail one may need. Right on Alan.

Guest LouZ

Hold on Guys,

The original subject was a personal history of members and thier TCs. I think it might be a good concept. A site just for members and pictures + history of thier respective Cars. In a week or so I'll take new pics of my 3 I could have Lady Margaret (Mrs.Z) stand next to hers. I'll do one next to mine. and maybe I can find a GoRilla to stand with the 16V.... Lou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest d_voitel

FYI, the car in the background under the cover is a '92 Chrysler Imperial with 52K miles on the odo. Used to Belong to my inlaws. Runs great!

Guest Wayne in Malvern PA

I read the article in the newsletter and think its a great idea, just hadn't gotten around to checking it out.

I looked at the contibutors page, but don't see any mechanism for adding a profile or pictures. Is that coming?

• 3 years later...
Guest quail

as i was going thru articles about tc's, i am interested in your article and have had 2-tcs, 1989 carbenet and now a 1990 triple black, for the past 5 years.

please answer my email.

My TC Toy,

A great idea but I agree with LouZ--repetition is the only way to get anything to sink in.

I can honestly admit ignorance since your kind offer to document our stories came out 4 months before I bought my car. Since then, I only go back into the old threads to see how other owners dealt with the "joys" of TC ownership.

This has inspired me to hunt down those little disposable cameras I have lying in the back of my sock drawer and elsewhere from my European tour that have a few happy snaps of the Maz.