WTB- 71-73 Cadillac DeVille/Fleetwood or Buick Electra - have tr

Guest Shaffer

Guest Shaffer

Want to trade a restorable '62 Buick Skylark for a restorable '71-'73 Cadillac DeVille/Fleetwood or Buick Electra.

Car is in NE TN.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_65gs76limited

Tony,are you still looking for a 73 Caddy?If so a friend of mine has one for sale and i can put you in touch with him.Let me know,Tom

Guest Shaffer

Yeah I am, thanks - however, for now I am still really trying to trade this restorable '62 Skylark for one before my uncle ends up crushing it. frown.gif

Guest Shaffer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SBRMD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shaffer, I believe there is (or very recently was) a '72 Electra very much like the one you previously owned, on eBay. </div></div>

Hi - thanks. I looked and its still on there. Nice car. Its very much like mine, but mine was darker brown (antique gold) and mine had cruise control, fingertip wiper control and cornering lights, which this car appears to lack. The interior is the exact same color though.

Guest 70 Electra

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shaffer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Want to trade a restorable '62 Buick Skylark for a restorable '71-'73 Cadillac DeVille/Fleetwood or Buick Electra.

Car is in NE TN. </div></div>

Tony,

In case you find an Electra, I have a NOS quarter panel for a 71-2 Electra COUPE. FYI...

Guest Shaffer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huptoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you give up on trading for a 73 Cad, go the the "For sale/buy" forum and check out "FS - 1973 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, 60,500 miles, Eastern KY car" </div></div>

Thanks - its a nice car. A little too nice for me though and I was really hoping to find a 4dr '72, since my first car was a '72 4dr DeVille.

Guest Shaffer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 70 Electra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tony,

In case you find an Electra, I have a NOS quarter panel for a 71-2 Electra COUPE. FYI...

</div></div>

Dont look like that will ever happen again. I will keep that in mind though. Maybe I will get lucky enough to find one as rust free as my old '72 4dr. wink.gif