Hello, and Thanks for the Welcome..I reside in Alberta Canada. I Have a Couple of cars.. a 1955 Canadian Dodge Regent, and a 1951 Henry J thats slowly in the works.. and just recently Aquired a RARE 1 of a kind.Concept 1953 Willys Aero Wagon Studio Concept 3/8 scale model which has been in written about in books for some time.. but I dont think ever posted with the picture..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I reside in Alberta Canada</div></div>

Alberta's a big province. I've been to Calgary, Saskatoon, and Ft Mcmurray. What part of Alberta?........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bhigdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I reside in Alberta Canada</div></div>

Alberta's a big province. I've been to Calgary, Saskatoon, and Ft Mcmurray. What part of Alberta?........ </div></div>

Saskatoon Alberta??? wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Saskatoon Alberta??? </div></div>

Canada is such a big beautiful country I was struck dumb when I moved Saskatoon from Saskatchewan to Alberta. Actually I think I might have moved Ft. McMurray too, out of the territories.

One of the best steaks I ever had was in Calgary, which I will leave firmly where it belongs. Alberta..........Bob