Front Page Extension Problem

Guest Bill _PalmCoast

Guest Bill _PalmCoast

Since the regional websites have moved my navigation links at the bottom of each page do not work correctly. Only a couple of page links show up, the remainder are missing. This navigation link line is a FrontPage Extension.

I tried to re-publish my entire website "wheelsinmotion" but no changes. Anyone have any idea on the problem and fix?

Bill,

PeterG is evidently working on the web site for the next few days. I noticed that the photo gallery isn't working correctly either.

Please wait until all updates have been finished, then we will be able to update our regional web sites.

Thanks for your patience!

Wayne

Guest Bill _PalmCoast

Thanks to all for the responses. I will be traveling for the next week so I will check when I return.

I was under the impression that PeterG has finished his updates. How do we find out when they are really finished?

• 3 months later...
Guest normond

I am also having Front Page problems. In one folder, only half my files are transferring and it stops. Peter, can you set me up for ftp so I can get the files over that way? Send me the settings. I am familiar with Filezilla and FTP Commander and should be able to figure out the setup once I get the hostname, user, password and port (if necessary)..

Send to:

normanechelberry@earthlink.net

Thanks..

• 3 months later...
Guest normond

Front Page publish feature is not working anymore...it shows trying to connect to the server but freezes... never get the password log in box.. could there be a problem on the server?

Guest Bill _PalmCoast

My Website seems to be working OK now.

I plan to drop Frontpage and use other tools and use FTP to publish the site. What do I need to do or what needs to happen for me to switch to FTP for posting to our clubs website?