Good TC mechanic in L.A.?

Guest bmachine

Guest bmachine

I want to give my father in law's TC a full tune up and freshening up before I put it up for sale for him. I did a search for "recommendations" and for "mechanic L.A." but nothing useful came up which surprised me. Maybe I am not using the right keywords?

So, does anyone have either the "right search keywords" or a trusty mechanic on the west side of L.A., preferably even in the south bay?

Thank you very much for any help.

Guest bmachine

Thank you Bill. When is the TC meet happening? And what is Hemi's shop name? (Or does he work by himself?

Thank you.

Guest LouZ

Here you go,

Hemi Anderson,(Mr.TC) Hemi's Independant Chrysler Repair 1591 Los Angeles Ave, Saticoy, CA 93004 cell, 805-216-9257.

He told me he was coming back from the "Meet" early. He was not expecting to stay till the end. Good Luck, Lou

Guest mark blodgett

He works by himself in Saticoy, CA. The shop is called "HEMI'S INDEPENDENT CHRYSLER REPAIR" 1591 L.A. Ave. Suite #16 Saticoy, Ca. Cell # 805-216-9257. ( it's near Ventura)

Guest bmachine

Thank you very much Lou and Mark!

Unfortunately Ventura is not exactly L.A.... It's about an hour and a half drive from where I am which would make it difficult for me to get there during the work week. But I will give him a call to see if he is open on Saturdays...

Is there a directory or listing of mechanics who work on the TC somewhere by any chance?

I very much appreciate your help.

Bo

Guest LouZ

Hi Bo,

Not to my knowledge.. The mechanicals of a TC are exactly as any other Chrysler product of that era. The brakes being the only difference. They are the same as the Buick Reatta.