Lead - 1959 4 door for sale

Guest imported_Thriller

Guest imported_Thriller

Located on Highway 10 in MN just south of Little Falls (about mile 151 / 152). I didn't get enough information as I was driving by on Monday. It is brown and on the east side of the highway. Due to the colour, I couldn't make out what may or may not have been rust.

It would be nice to see this car go to a good home. Sorry I can't give any more information. If someone from the Twin Cities was taking a Sunday drive, it's not that far away.

Guest Tom

Derek, did this look like a running, driving car or a project/parts car? Just parked in a field or sitting in a car lot?

Guest imported_Thriller

It appeared solid with decent paint - of course, it was sitting higher than the highway, so that's a side view. There was a building or two nearby, so presumably a private residence / acreage.

Going for a drive this weekend? grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going for a drive this weekend? </div></div>

I was tied up all this weekend, but am on vacation in a week or so. May take a drive up there to check it out if I can work it in around household duties.

• 2 months later...