Q: How to pay if buying car at show

Hey all,<P>Some advice please, car corall'ers. <P>I might want to buy a car at the Hershey show. What forms of payment are expected by <BR>car sellers? Checks? Cashiers' checks? Or<BR>do buyers put down deposits and then settle<BR>the transaction later? <P>I hope I'm not expected to walk<BR>around with a briefcase full of cash!<P>/looking

This won't be of any help, but the answer to your questions depends on what the seller is willing to accept. The least risk on the part of the seller is, obviously, cash. There was a horror story going around last year about a purchase made with a counterfit<BR>cashier's check. When the seller took it to the bank on Monday, he had a very unpleasant surprise. For what it's worth, I'd only accept cash or a cashier's ckeck that I could take to the bank before the buyer took off with the goods. smile.gif" border="0

Green!!!!!! Get a marking pen,it makes a black mark when used on bogus bucks,little mark at all on real "Green"Three markers in a bubble pack, runs about $3.00.Also,look for "Bennies Shadow" and the line insert in the real stuff.I have heard there are a few characters around passing the bad stuff.