Here are some pics of my reo im having issues finding tires

Might sell this car let me know if there is any interest

post-61533-143138072063_thumb.jpg

post-61533-143138072072_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 1917reo

I need rims for my 1917 Reo can't locate the proper rims and hardware

this is putting a major damper on this project and the car is currently for sale

please let me know if you can help

thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest 1917REOforSale

My name is Del and I live in Southern California. I have a unrestored 1917 REO that I would like to sell. I am the second owner and I have all of the history and documentation behind the car, including pictures of the original owner. The car has been stored since 1926. It is 6 cyclinder and is nearly 100% original. Two new "non-skid" tires included. I have owned it for the last 20 years and had great intentions of restoring it but I am now 85 years old and realize it is time to sell it. I am asking $7,950 OBO. I can email pictures of the car if you would like.

Guest 1917REOforSale

My name is Del and I live in Southern California. I have a unrestored 1917 REO that I would like to sell. I am the second owner and I have all of the history and documentation behind the car, including pictures of the original owner. The car has been stored since 1926. It is 6 cyclinder and is nearly 100% original. Two new "non-skid" tires included. I have owned it for the last 20 years and had great intentions of restoring it but I am now 85 years old and realize it is time to sell it. I am asking $7,950 OBO. I can email pictures of the car if you would like.

• 2 months later...
Guest 1917reo

I sold the car at the top of this thread in Dec 2009 the new owner recently contacted me to say that he has the car running and driving