Selling my '90 convert - red/saddle

Guest xerxes

Guest xerxes

I'll go through and fill out the questionnaire tonight but I wanted to go ahead and list this car. I'm going to offer it through the Reatta group first and later on eBay of Craigslist if it doesn't sell.

I bought the car in January sight unseen but a mechanic friend checked it out and thought it was worth the $1,500.00 I paid for it. Since then, new front hubs/rear brakes & calipers/coil packs/heater core/trunk solenoid. Car runs great but has high mileage - over 300K. I'm the third owner, second owner had it since 1992. No rust but one cracked fender and some small dents - I bought another '90 and I'm running out of time to pay some tax liabilities. I have over $4,000.00 invested - would be very happy with $2,850.00. I'll answer any and all emails with a VERY complete list what it needs. I have only a few pics - see them at photobucket.com - at the Find Stuff box, click on people and enter xerxes6660 - I'll add more on Friday. Thanks for letting me list this!

Guest daveagain909

This car runs great and only needs some cosmetic work done, I have taken a ride in it and I was impressed.