FS: 1953 BUICK ROADMASTER CONVERTIBLE 76C

Guest Dan Wanstrath

Guest Dan Wanstrath

We have a 1953 Buick Roadmaster convertible that is a frame-off #1 show car. The exterior is carlsbad black with a two-tone special order black and red leather interior. The Buick has two sets of wheel and tires (original hubcaps and original Kelsey-Hayes wires). The restoration was just completed in full by Jenkins Restorations with zero miles. No expense has been spared. It is the finest 1953 Buick Roadmaster convertible in the world that we know of. For more information contact: dan@rivieraint.com or call 513.608.8035

Guest Dan Wanstrath

Below are a few crude photos of the '53 Roadmaster Buick for sale. Just finished a full restoration at Jenkins. They essential re-restored a nice car; including rebuilt the mechanicals, all the body and paint work, chrome work, electrical, entire interior and trunk. The car has two sets of wheels and tires. It has the original hubcaps in excellent condition and a set of Kelsey-Hayes wires that are originals (not reproductions) in excellent condition.

Everything has been completed to first rate. The interior is the best I have seen. I don't there is another in existence that is close to the condition of this car. I should have complete photos at the end of next week when it arrives back to Cincinnati.

Any interested parties, please email dan@rivieraint.com or call 513-608-8035

1953_Buick_13.jpg

1953_Buick_12.jpg

1953_Buick_11.jpg

1953_Buick_10.jpg

1953_Buick_9.jpg

1953_Buick_8.jpg

1953_Buick_7.jpg

1953_Buick_6.jpg

1953_Buick_5.jpg

1953_Buick_3.jpg

1953_Buick_2.jpg

1953_Buick_4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dan, your car is beautiful, wish my 55 Century Convertible looked as good. I do have a question for you, I am restoring my steel wheels and need to know the color red that was used. Is the inside of the wheel black and the outside red? Thanks.

Don

Guest Dan Wanstrath

Don,

Jenkins painted the wheels red front and back. I would assume the color is Matador red. I read another thread that they used Cherokee red for the '55 wheels. You would have to verify that information.