Need several 1990 gray interior items please..

Roadster90

Need the following items in the 1990 shad of gray please:

Nicer set of seat belts

Set of OEM floor mats (will buy a set even if only the passenger side is nice as I really only need one mat and both sides are the same)

Left door pull strap

Have already checked with J Finn and Mike.

Please PM me if you can help...

Thanks,

Nic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nic walker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need the following items in the 1990 shad of gray please:

Nicer set of seat belts

Left door pull strap

Nic </div></div>

I will check my 90 parts car, has the light grey interior. Are the pull straps interchangeable?

Hello and Thanks for the reply smile.gif.

I probably should know if the straps are interchangable but sadly do not....they look like they may however. Both of mine are OK presently so I have not removed them to ascertain if interchangable. I intend on keeping my coupe and know that some day they will fray or wear - especially the drivers side. Please let me know what you have. You did not mention the mats or seat belts so apparently you do not have them(???)

Thanks a lot smile.gif ,

Nic

Guest daveagain909

The door straps are easily changed there are instructions somewhere on this site which I used when removing door, they should be interchanageable if the same year. I also believe the 90 and 91 door straps the same not sure about color.

Guest Richard D

Hi, Does your gray parts car have the horn buttons? I need both to fix mine correctly