WTB '73 Cutty Supreme

WANTED! 1973 Olds Cutlass Supreme. Does not have to be in showroom condition, but I don't really want something that is rotted away either. The '73 Cutlass Supreme was the first car I ever owned and I NEVER got to drive the car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldsDoug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The car you want is a Cutlass Supreme. Cutty Sark is a brand of scotch whisky. </div></div>

Give the guy a break. People call Corvettes "Vettes". I didn't see the word "Sark" anywhere in his post. I could just as easily say you're wrong and Cutty Sark is really a merchant clipper ship

Point taken, I could have been more polite about it. Knee-jerk reaction to a bad week. But that one still grates on my nerves! (So does "tranny", but for some reason "trans" doesn't bother me as much - go figure.) smile.gif

gaaak!

BTW, have been wondering, what's a 58 Mustang? I was around in '58 and I know the Ford Mustang didn't come out until '64... just googled it and it was inconclusive... whoops, never mind, I see that Jay Leno has one...

Guest ZondaC12

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 58Mustang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should read some of the Oz or Brit sites. They ride Trumpys, have trannys, dizzys, diffys, maggys, carbys, etc. You name it, it has a "Y" at the end. Funny as hell</div></div>

Now most of those I think are silly and don't use but tranny for SURE and if Im talking online, dizzy as well. :P hehe