4 Lincoln Zephyr Convertibles For Sale

Parker

Hi. My name is Parker Hanson and I own Online Auctions, LLC. OA is a company that liquidates large estates via Ebay and other online auction sites. I recently found a barn full of Lincoln Zephyr Convertibles (4) along with tons of NOS parts (still in the box) as well as an untold number of used parts. I've found at least 7 V12 engines so far along with dual and tri-carb set-ups (new & used). The cars range from a 1940 up to a 1948. They are all solid yet in various stages of repair. Some are complete and at least one is mostly dismantled. I haven't even begun to inventory what we've found yet. I would like to "lean on" the experts at the Lincoln Zephyr Club for their assistance in identifying what I have. Since some of these cars are incomplete, I do not want to sell something that may be needed to complete one of them. Needless to say, Club members will get a "heads up" before any item goes up for sale. I will be asking for help and offering these cars and items for sale on Ebay. Thank you in advance, Parker Hanson (419) 460-2277 - 10 to 10 e.s.t. My Ebay name is OnlineAuctions-Inc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Parker, I saw your post and I joined too. I am in southern NM. You have my full interest. Will you be making up a listing of parts you have? Where are your parts located? Are you accepting individual want lists of Lincoln parts needed? I have a 41 Continental Coupe with a 52 Cadillac drivetrain that I just hauled home. It had been left out in the weather a number of years with both rear quarter windows and the driver's door glass missing. The interior is shot my number 1 need is a solid continental coupe dash or a 41 Zephyr dash to use for sheet metal patch. My dash is butchered from left side of radio opening to the glove box. Thanks Chuck.