1908 cad model 's"

Are you aware of the Yahoo Early Cadillac Group? A site for pre 1915 Cadillac. I don't know if 06 & 08 radiators are the same but they look very similar. I have a copy of a 06 factory blueprint if that will help. They are made of 5/8 copper tubing and about 2" dia copper discs. Lots of discs. 1100 plus.

hi jdome no,i am not aware of this group.thanks for your help.how do i get connected to this group?yes i think they could be the same.i would like to buy a copy of your blue print if that is possible,or send me in the right direction as to where i could purchase one.i believe i could make one if i have the specs.does your print give the specs for disc thickness?

Just google "Yahoo Early Cadillac Group". Sign up and go on message forum and introduce yourself. You might also ask for your parts there. There are about 250 + members with 1 & 4 cyl Cadillacs. There is a want/for sale page and a repro parts projects page that might be helpful. I have a factory parts list for 1906-08 KMST models and it only lists 1 radiator for all models, so the K print I have should work for you. Send me a private email with your address either thru this forum or the Early Cadillac Group and I'll see you get a copy. Its a 3' x 4' page so I'll have to go to a print shop to make a copy. Probably 5 or 10 bucks + shipping?

cadman,how unusual.nickel plate for one year.do you have any leads on where i might obtain a s/w hub? even if just borrowed for a pattern.would pay for the use.or just specs i could make one from.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rb6673</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jdome,i can not figure out how to email you from this forum.i definately want a copy of your rad blueprint.just let me know how much and where to send it.thanks for your help. </div></div>

Click on jdome's name. Click on "Send a PM". Print your message there.