In case this forum stops working...

Ronnie

Just in case this forum happens to crash during the change to the new software I have activated the forum on my website so we will be able to use it until the new forum software is up and running. Everyone is invited to register and use it.

Here is a link to access the forums.

Be sure to bookmark the link to the forum so you will have it if this forum goes down.

Ronnie, just signed up. I want to thank you for all the hard work that you have done to your site. It's really a plus for Reatta owners. While I'm at it, a tip of the hat you all the folks that make THIS forum possible. While I don't own a Reatta anymore, I visit rather often. It's still a great place to visit.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Bumping this back to the top in case someone might have missed it.</span></span>

Just in case this forum happens to crash during the change to the new software I have activated the forum on my website so we will be able to use it until the new forum software is up and running. Everyone is invited to register and use it.

About a dozen people have registered so far. Feel free to post to that forum if you wish.