Springfield Packard meet

Guest Orphanauto

Guest Orphanauto

Anyone going to the big Packard meet in Springfield Mo. this June? I live around 1 hour away, and would love to meet some of you that I post/chat with on here. I have 2 Packards, but neither will be able to make the meet. I do plan on goin gfor a day to take pictures, meet other Packard nuts, ect..

I believe that the meet you are talking about is the Packard Nationals. If so then the meet is in Branson, not Springfield. Also what is the status on your 55, need any parts?????

Guest Orphanauto

Yes, I am sorry, Branson is outside Springfield. I live about 45 miles, on the west side of Springfield, so it's kinda local for us here, haha, I will hopefully get a chance to start working on the 55 again soon. My shop is not heated, ( to expensive ) and since I am a over the road truck driver, I only get alittle time in the shop, it's a hobby, not a business for me, so... If I need anything I'll let you know, thanks. I was hoping to go to the show for a day, and was hoping to meet anyone who chats on here, since I get on here alot, kinda nice to meet other people as cool as me, haha. old car nuts, that's why I was asking actually, so I can meet other Packard people. I am hoping to "meet the man who ones one"

Guest 51Patty400

That's an 18 hour non-stop drive for me. The old girl would never make it.

Don't these events ever get closer to Canada ;-)

- Mark