NEED JUDGES FOR GETTYSBURG!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest martylum

Hi Steve-I've been away from judging for a number of years for health reasons. I'm back in action and would like to get involved in judging again. How do i get started again?

Martin Lum

marty@oldercar.com

Marty, welcome back! All you have to do is attend judging school and sign up to judge. We should still have a record of your past judging credits. I will get with Micky and see if there is any problem. Go to judging school in Gettysburg and you can judge on Saturday! Sign up online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Siegfried

Next week is the BIG meet for G'burg. Can't wait. AACA meets are like christmas morning for grown up kids. And if I'm no over the brochitis, I'll wear a face mask. sick.gif

For those members going to Gettysburg, I'll be judging also, but I'm set up to work the AACA Membership booth from 2-3pm, assuming I finish judging by then. blush.gifsmile.gif

Come by and speak to me! I'll be the one with the stupid grin on his face. laugh.gif

Wayne

Guest Siegfried

Both.

I'm looking forward to the judging.

I'm bringing a 1984 VW Rabbit for DPC certification. It's not restored, just cleaned up awhile back. Bought in 1994 for $75.00 from a neighbor. I invested maybe $800.00 into the cleanup and mild mechanical issues. Drove it from 1998 to 2005 and then retired it until this year. Now it's offically an antique.

I know it's the last minuet but it looks like I will make the Gettysburg meet tomorrow and I want to judge Saturday so what's the drill? I hope the weather is dryer in Gettysburg then it is here in Maine.