67 Skylark whole car or part out SALE

I have a complete original 67 skylark for sale. Can be restored, or I will part out if no one wants the whole car. Complete 340-4bbl that runs and does not smoke or knock, mated to a powerglide. Good hood, deck lid and doors all rust free. One fender has 2 dents and rust just starting on the bottom, and the other has no dents, but gone below the molding. Rear 1/4's have typical rust, and the trunk is weak but there. Around the rear window is great. Grill in great shape. Bumpers straight but need rechrome. All chrome is there, on the hood, down the sides, across the trunk. Drivers mirror with trishield, ect... Interior is black. Dash nice, dash pad perfect. Door pannels good, seats have some rips, headliner good. Car will run and move, but has no brakes. I can send you pics of the car if interested. I live in Maryland. The car can be delivered if not too far away for a fee. If I have no takers, then let me know what you might want off her. I can ship small stuff, but nothing big. I believe this car is worth saving. Email me at basmster@md.prestige.net if interested. Looking to get around $1000. There is atleast that much in parts on it. Thanks, Ross

Hey Ross I am looking for center caps for hubcaps on my 69 LeSabre I just wondered if they might be the same...plastic with the tri-shield....I am in Hedgesville, WV and Dad has business in Frederick so I am sure we could hook up. Thanks E-mail is monotoz@aol