Hershey Weather

novaman

If you don't like all the pop up ads and graphics on PeterG's for Hershey weather link, try you tax dollar supported sites:<P> <A HREF="http://205.156.54.206/er/ctp/" TARGET=_blank>http://205.156.54.206/er/ctp/</A> and <A HREF="http://205.156.54.206/er/ctp/digital/066wk.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://205.156.54.206/er/ctp/digital/066wk.htm</A><P>Been a long time since I've been in that area, so I am probably wrong on which county to select for the weather...<p>[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: ply33 ]

I, personally, find just a 5 day forecast somewhat unreliable. To use a 15 day forecast is out of the question.<P>Any forecast over 3 days is usually useless.<P>Regards, Peter J.

Peter J. -<BR>Around here the talking weatherheads sometimes can't even get the forecast right when it's happening right outside their studio. But, that 15 day forecast looks just like what actually has happened at Hershey many times. wink.gif" border="0

Ted. How are you? Hope all is well.<P>I agree with your analysis. Guess I take a wait-and-see approach. I live about 1 hour from Hershey. Can't count how many times these forecasters jump up and down on a bible that we'll get 8 inches of snow tomorrow, only to have nothing (and vice-versa). Every year, we all get this pre-Hershey hype, for the most part, we all show up, clean the cars when we get home, have a good time, etc., etc.<P>Take care. Peter J.

We have had very little rain recently and a lot of wind yesterday and today so the yellow field should be as good as ever. It is supposed to get into the 30's tonight and Monday night and be cool all week so bring your woolies along. There is just a chance of scattered showers for Friday and Saturday. <P>This should be an excellent Hershey Week.<P> grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0wavey.gifgrin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

I forcast daytime temperatures in the high 60's to low 70's with night time temps in the '50s. There may be a chance of scattered showers on Friday or Saturday. grin.gif" border="0 <P>My forcast is NOT based on inside National Weather Service information (that reliability has already been addressed), it is based on the fact that I will not be able to attend Hershey this year. frown.gif" border="0 <P>It seems to work out that, years that I can attend, the rains come. Years that I have to stay home, the sun comes out! rolleyes.gif" border="0 <P>Anyone interested in taking up a collection to pay me to stay away next year and years to come? wink.gif" border="0 <P>Hope you all enjoy my good weather and find many bargains! grin.gif" border="0

Ron ~ I stayed away last year and it rained like all get out. smile.gif" border="0 I'm staying home this year and if the weather is great, that will be proof that I am not the groundhog of Hershey. You probably aren't either wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0 ~ hvs

If the weather guessers are like are like around here, then dont worry. I discovered a major problem recently when driving past the National Weather Center station in Wakefield Va - there are no windows on the building! How can anyone effectively tell the weather when they can't see it??? The weather? - enjoy it, it's the only weather youve got! See ya at Hershey (rain or shine!)<BR>Terry

Ron the weather on Saturday was beyond perfect. Sunny,high 60's to low 70's, very few clouds, no chance of rain, slight breeze, it was actually dusty in the parking lot by the school? on the hill. <BR> I was there from 6:30am till 4:30 and this was the day all others will be measured by.<BR> cool.gif" border="0 The show was pretty darn good too! <BR> Doug BCA #33850