1932 AUBURN 8-100A FRAME For Sale

Guest imported_mikewest

Guest imported_mikewest

The frame I have for sale is extra clean ,no rust damage.. It is a 1932 8-100A frame It came from a parts car that came out of Texas .The frame has the kick shackle on it. Frame is locared in Livonia NY 30 miles south of Rochester NY. I used it for a buck to restore my 32 phaeton on. Stored inside for years $500.00 Mike 585 738 1541 I also have misc extras left over ..gas tank,engine parts ,brake rods and bands,brake cables,lots of smalls,handles,some gauges,clutch plate, bell housing, flywheel,and more Email what you need.

Guest imported_mikewest

Hi Mike I dont think so but Ill look Do you need the top cover and all orjust the stick? How have you been?? Its been a long time...

Hi Mike and Mike, I mainly need the top cover with the plates that are riveted to it. The plates show considerable wear and make the shifter extremely sloppy. My stick is very worn also and it would be great to replace it as well. Carl

• 11 months later...
Guest oldsmobile1915

I have 3 front axles with the spindles for Auburn ('34?, '35?, '36?) One has backing plates on it (if anyone is looking for an axle) and I live about 10 minutes away from the frame - and Mike, I'd love to see the '15 Olds sometime!

Best Regards,

Joe Ferrero

Geneseo, NY