What do these sidemount tire locks fit?????

Guest imported_mikewest

Guest imported_mikewest

This is a pair of NEW OLD STOCK sidemounted tire locks and arms . Can you help ID THEM? Thank you Mike

post-33250-143138061282_thumb.jpg

post-33250-143138061287_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_mikewest

They came with a large amount of otherb parts that were also new. The threads have a cad plating on them that dont look like they were ever used. They are shelf worn ,but look unused the plating where the dust cover on the lock hasnt worn either from being rubbed on . If not unused they are excellant cond. any guess what they fit?

Guest imported_mikewest

Thank You Guys I will post the part #s cast in the back of these babys in the morning. I hope everone has a great Easter .Think of our men and women at war. They need us as much as we need them!

Mike, my 29-41 B & S catalog shows the style of pivoting keyhole cover seen on your locks was common on GM locks of the early 30's.

If easy to remove, a couple views of the lock cylinder might be helpful. Likewise a front and back view of the key may help zero in.

The part #200D31M might belong to the lock maker.

Guest imported_mikewest

That # I posted is a casting # on the inside web of the arm Ill see if I nan get the locks out Thank You mike

Guest imported_mikewest

I am amazed that I have had 2 chances to sell the assemblys,but they dont know what they fit....doesnt that seem odd???