Greenfield Mo. Car show June 27th

Guest Orphanauto

Guest Orphanauto

I live in a small maryberry type town. We have 1358 people. Biggest town in the county. Anyway, every year we have a car show, and a bunch of other stuff, then the 4th of July fireworks show the Saturday BEFORE the 4th. This year we will have it June 27th. Unfortuanalty, because we are so small, only a few cool ( origianal ) cars come by and a few hot rods. maybe a dozen all together. It would be nice if I can get a few people from here to come by if you live close enough. I think the entry price is $10.00, but IF you come thru here, I will make you lunch, not just a hotdog, haha, something nice, my way of saying thanks. please contact me, at orphanauto@mail.com Greenfield is between Springfield Mo. and Joplin Mo.

I think what you are doing is great. It sounds like a nice get together spot - the Ozarks in late June, kind of warm but not oppresive. You ought to be able to get auto types from Springfield, KC and Joplin.

I woul dadvertise in Hemmings, and bring this note TTT every month from now to the date of your event.