Profiles & Names

Richard S

I certainly understand the concern for privacy, identity theft and spam. Still, this is a pretty congenial forum. It would be both helpful and friendly if folks would fill out their profile with at least a State, a first name and the year of the Reatta you have. Frankly, when someone has been of help, or just posts something really informative, it's nice to be able refer to something other than a cyberspace handle. Likewise a location and car description would aid in responding to requests for help. I note, for example, that DonL was kind enough to leave a brief post not only letting us know he found an 88 in a local wrecking yard, but that he might be willing to get some parts for us. Nothing, however, hints as to where Don or the car is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vincent Vega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... and max size for pictures in your signature. ;-) </div></div>I agree with VV. The HUGE photo of the Chevy is annoying being there in every post. I have nothing against Chevys but the large photo is distracting on the forum.

Please give us a break and make it smaller or better yet, post a small photo of your Reatta here instead.