Car Home From Restoration.............

Guest sixsuper

Guest oldslady liz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BJM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Liz,

Absolutely beautiful more pics! </div></div> thank you.. i will add a few more...

Guest oldslady liz

no skirts.. i was going to .. but they just did not look that great covering up the coker white walls.. thanks very much..

Guest oldslady liz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Yaros</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Liz,

That is one find Olds! Congrats! </div></div>thanks very much.. love to see your cadillac ..another of my favorites..

• 5 weeks later...

50s Ninety Eights just look right. I'd like to have a 54, 55 or 56 but I don't spend any time with the ones I have.

How 'bout some shots from the back? Low angle shot of the taillamp and quarter is always a dramatic picture, especially on one of these cars.

Any chance we'll see the Lady at Seven Springs?

Guest Jim_Edwards

Absolutely fantastic!

Love the color combination. '55 & '56 Oldsmobile 88 and 98 Holidays, whether two or four door were/are some of the classiest looking cars GM ever built. Sporty yet elegant. They were/are also a wonderful road car.

Bad thing about a car like yours is you won't be able to make a quick gas stop without drawing a crowd. ......But isn't that what our vintage cars are all about?

Guest BJM

Just looking at the details in that steering wheel - new modern steering wheels are afterthoughts. My 2004 Pontiac Bonneville is monotone, the Pontiac logo in the middle not even set in dimension.

Now look at this beautiful wheel! It makes me want to stare at it alone! The recessed horn ring and the recess purposely built into the wheel. The map emblem in the hub under clear lucite. Amazing.

Guest oldslady liz

Thanks so much everyone for the great comments...appreciate it from the heart... i love lucille ... not just an Old car to me.... you all know what i mean... we love them...!!!!

Guest oldslady liz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rocketraider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">50s Ninety Eights just look right. I'd like to have a 54, 55 or 56 but I don't spend any time with the ones I have.

How 'bout some shots from the back? Low angle shot of the taillamp and quarter is always a dramatic picture, especially on one of these cars.

Any chance we'll see the Lady at Seven Springs? </div></div>no not this year... i will get that dramatic pic soon,...

Guest oldslady liz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BJM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just looking at the details in that steering wheel - new modern steering wheels are afterthoughts. My 2004 Pontiac Bonneville is monotone, the Pontiac logo in the middle not even set in dimension.

Now look at this beautiful wheel! It makes me want to stare at it alone! The recessed horn ring and the recess purposely built into the wheel. The map emblem in the hub under clear lucite. Amazing. </div></div>your so right.... cannot compare..

Guest oldslady liz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ravensmiles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gorgeous is the only word to describe your car!

abosolutly perfect. </div></div>thanks very much

Guest oldslady liz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim_Edwards</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely fantastic!

Love the color combination. '55 & '56 Oldsmobile 88 and 98 Holidays, whether two or four door were/are some of the classiest looking cars GM ever built. Sporty yet elegant. They were/are also a wonderful road car.

Bad thing about a car like yours is you won't be able to make a quick gas stop without drawing a crowd. ......But isn't that what our vintage cars are all about? </div></div>definitly gassing up is fun...meet new people ...