Making Plans for the Southeastern Spring Meet

Jay Wolf

Making Plans for the Southeastern division National Special Spring Meet in Lebanon, TN.

My oldest has left the nest and my youngest will be in France as an exchange student so it will just be the wife and I.

We plan on packing up the 55 Thunderbird and heading south Thursday morning.

We will most likely pull a small trailer behind the Thunderbird as it has no luggage space and if the weather is nice I would somewhere to haul the hard top when we take it off.

I have made my reservation at the motel.

The trip is only about 240 miles (6 hours according to the GPS)) so we will be able to take our time and drive all 2 lane back roads and have time to stop and smell the flowers. Leaving Vincennes, IN our trip will take us though such great towns as Monroe City, Petersburg, Winslow, Mayville, Spurgeon, Lynnville,, Boonville, then cross the Ohio in to KY at Owensville to Bowling Green, Franklin, Portland, Gallatin before arriving at Lebanon. We should make it in time to check in the Comfort Inn and head to the meet a greet reception at Classic Cars.

We hope to attend both tours Friday before attending a Hoedown in Fiddlers grove. I plan on Judging Saturday was well as showing the Thunderbird, attending the dinner before heading home Early Sunday Morning.

Anyone going our way is welcome to join us for a nice Thursday drive in the country.

post-30764-14313805854_thumb.jpg