Local event - Riviera Day May 16th, 2009 Dallas/Ft Worth area

sosuzguy

3rd Annual Riviera Day – May 16th 10am to 2pm

This year is the 3rd year the ROA has been celebrating Riviera Day which is May 18th. What is Riviera day? It is your day designated just to you and your love for your Riviera.

Since the 18th falls on a Monday we will observe this ROA Holiday on May 16th 2009. We are planning a get together at Copperas Branch Park in Highland Village.

Copperas Branch Park is a regional park leased from the US Amry Corps of Engineers and is located on the shoreline of Lake Lewisville in the northeast corner of Highland Village, at the I35E service road and Lewisville Lake. The admission for day use is $3.00 per car and $1.00 per person. The park has a fee for admission and is open to the general public. Recreational facilities included at Copperas Branch Park are picnic tables, restrooms, a boat ramp, beach and swim area, parking lot, and public practice baseball and soccer fields.

Bring your families, lawn chairs, a sack or picnic lunch, stories and meet some of your other local members of the Riviera Owners Association. I guarantee you will have a good time! I will have my digital camera on hand to take pictures of you, your families and your car if you like. Photos can also be made for member showcases in the Riview. Even if your car is "not finished" or "not running" we'd still like for you to come out for the fun and fellowship. Bring pictures of your car if you want to show us your latest projects on your work in progress. For Additional information or directions contact me directly. We Look forward to seeing each of you.