FS 1937 Lincoln Zephyr V12 3 window coupe AWESOME !!

Guest COBRAFANG

Guest COBRAFANG

EXTREMELY RARE 37 lINCOLN V12 ZEPHYR 3 WINDOW COUPE, STRAIGHT STOCK BODY WITH OUTRAGEOUS HOUSE OF COLORS "RAZZBERRY" PEARL CUSTOM PAINT , FRONT GRILL CHROME AND PAINTED ALTERNATELY (ROWS OF 3) REAR SKIRTS, BUMPERS ETC PAINTED AS CAR (EURO) THIS CAR HAS THE 5.0 H.O. LINCOLN V8 (same as mustang GT) WITH LINCOLN AUTO\OVERDRIVE TRANS, THIS CAR IS THE DEFINITION OF COOL!! IT LOOKS AS IF IT JUST ROLLED OUT OF A ZZ TOP VIDEO !!THE CAR CCCOULD BE RESTORED BACK TO THE FLATHEAD V12 IF ONE WISHED AS THE CAR IS NOT MODIFIED! THIS YEAR LINCOLN DIDNT NEED ANY CUSTOMIZING! IT ALREADY LOOKS LIKE A CUSTOM! I THINK OF THE HOT ROD LINCOLN SONG EVERY TIME I SEE IT ! MY UNCLE A 30+ YEAR ACTOR (GOOGLE KURT GRAYSON) IN HOLLYWOOD AND HAD 75 CARS AT ONE POINT! KURT RESTORED \PRESERVED NUMEROUS HISTORIC RARE CARS (airflows,bentleys, rolls, 46 merc 4wd woody marmon herrington conversion, V12 cads,v12 packards). KURT PASSED IN AUGUST LEAVING A 05 BENTLEY AZURE CONV, 06 LS 430 LEXUS, 05 FORD V10 4WD CREW CAB XLT LARIAT,91 BMW 850 V12 COUPE, 37 LINCOLN ZEPHYR V12 3 WINDOW COUPE, 48 CHRYSLER SEDAN, 39 PLYMOUTH SEDAN, ALL FLAWLESS ! KURT PAID $50,000 FOR THIS LINCOLN SHORTLY PRIOR TO HIS PASSING, HE NEVER GOT TO DRIVE IT BUT DID RIDE IN IT A FEW TIMES! KURT ABSOLUTELY LOVED CARS AND HE SAID THIS ZEPHYR WAS SO RARE HE IN ALL HIS TRAVELS ACROSS THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ACQUIRING CARS , VERY RARELY SAW ONE , ESPECIALLY LIKE THIS ONE AND FOR SALE!!I SAW ONLY 5199 WERE MADE IN 37!! AND THE ZEPHYR REGISTRY KNOWS OF VERY FEW EXISTING!! KURT NEVER BOUGHT JUNK! EVEN THE JUNK HE DID BUY BECAME A 46 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY CONVERTIBLE WOODY, FLAWLESSLY RESTORED! AS A CHILD I SAW HEMMINGS MAGAZINES ALWAYS AT HIS TABLE AND WE MADE JAUNTS INTO THE MOJAVE DESERT FOR SOME CARS, AND ALL THE WAY TO FRAMINGHAM MASS FOR A UNRESTORED 29 CHRYSLER ROADSTER UNDRIVEN SINCE 1954 ! WE DROVE IT TO L.A. AND ALONG THE WAY REBUILT THE CAR ALMOST! MEETING 2 DIFFERENT SHOP OWNERS WHO NOT ONLY LET US WORK AND USE HIS SHOP! BUT LET US DO IT ALL NIGHT AFTER THEY WENT HOME!! CAR PEOPLE!! I SAW MANY MANY EXAMPLES OF THE FRATERNITY THAT EXISTS WITH THE TRUE CAR ENTHUSIASTS ! AND I SAY THIS TO CONVEY THE CALIBRE OF EXCELLENCE TO BE EXPECTED WHEN SEEING THIS RARE CAR! MY 89 YR OLD GRANDMOTHER IS EXECUTOR AND HAS THE CARS IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED GARAGE IN BRANSON MISSOURI, I CURRENTLY AM IN SACRAMENTO CA AND AM PLACING THIS AD FOR MY GRANDMOTHER AS SHE ASKED ME TO DO SO FOR HER! I AM WORKING ON PICS FOR THE CAR AND CAN FURNISH THEM ASAP WITH THE HELP OF OTHERS IN MISSOURI. I CAN BE THERE WHEN REQUIRED OR FURNISH ACESS FOR INSPECTION AT LEAST FOR INTERESTED PARTIES ONLY !KURT PLANNED TO INSTALL A CRATE MOTOR AND LENCO AND SAID IT WOULD GET $100K AT BARRET JACKSON THEN !! YOU CAN BUY "DOGGO'S" COUPE! (Kurt was "doggo" in OCTAGON) CALL 916 753 2758 OR kdgrayson@live.com