WTB- Still looking for 53 Roadmaster parts

Guest rustinginpeace

Guest rustinginpeace

I am still looking for a rear bumper. I am also in need of 4 side windows for the four door that I am working on. Any yards in the Ohio valley area? I emailed several out west and have not heard back from them.

rusting

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dan Wanstrath

Not trying to Hi-Jack your thread, but I desperately need the rocker trim for a 1953 roadmaster convertible or 2 door. I am in Cincinnati, OH. I have the car down at Jenkins in North Carolina and it is the only part I need before the car is done. I can look for your parts too if someone knows of anyone around the Cincinnati area.

A good friend of mine has a complete 1953 four-door Roadmaster that he was trying to sell about a month ago. From my understanding, it needs a complete rebuild, since it's been sitting for quite awhile. Give him a call. His name is BOB FRITZ from Nashville, Tennessee.....615.352.7463.

Al Mack

"500 Miles West of Flint"

"If the top don't drop....it's just a parts car!"

Guest rustinginpeace

All thanks for the info. I may be selling the cars soon though as my employer decided that I and another person should be laid off. I could write a four page disertation on the whole screwed up deal but it would only make me more po'ed then I already am. So unless I find work soon I will be selling the 4 door first then extra parts then the 2 Door that I have. Its hard to convince the wife that I can recoup the costs of the parts if I have to sell the car when I still have mouths to feed.

rusting even faster