dash indicator light bulb

Guest mystic

Guest mystic

Hi ,guys to the lifeline of the love of my life [as my lady claims]have silly problem ,but the left indicator dash bulb blew failing me on the mot ,the manuel says an access chmney allows access but ,could i ask if anyone knows an easy way, also does any one know the bulb number as ill proberlly have to order one ,i read the posts avidlly and think its smashinglly brilliant thanks yours alan ps need drivers door handle escution /surround

Hi,

Actually it's not too difficult; but I know of no shortcuts.

use something thin (a small screwdriver, or a small putty knife), and work it under the the leather covered metal caps in the little valleys that are on either side of the instrument cluster. The passenger side is about 3' long and 2 1/2" to 3" wide. In the corner on the driver side is a little triangle. they are held on with little snap things underneath. When they are removed they expose some screws that go down holdind both sides of that cover.(carefull don't bend them)

In front of the glass (plastic) there are 2 screws under the leather brim (glareshield). Everytime you remove a piece it will expose the fasteners to the next piece and you continue until you reach the bulb holders. You can remove the complete Instrument Cluster rather easily. The Bulb holdest twist in on the back. I do not remember the bulb #; but I do remember they are standard and available at any parts store. Good Luck, Lou