Photo without caption #19

Guest ZondaC12

That must be the <span style="font-style: italic">Papa </span> that Garth Brooks was singin' about in his song <span style="font-style: italic">Papa Loved Momma</span>.

<span style="font-weight: bold">"Well, the picture in the paper showed the scene real well

Papa's rig was buried in the local motel

The desk clerk said he saw it all real clear

He never hit the brakes and he was shifting gears."</span>

I guess Papa got out of the pen. grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul Dobbin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll have to call you back, I think I hit something"</div></div>

I LOVE THAT!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reminds me of some of the vehicles you saw on Maryland roads before they began their inspection program. </div></div>

The stories I could tell you Jeff! wink.gif

Wayne

You know the tune, sing it with me folks:

Oh! Thank God I'm not an Oscar Meyer weiner.

Four more inches and that is what I'd be.

And since I'm not an Oscar Meyer Weiner,

I'll pretend this truck is really what I need.

Laugh all you want but I actually drove a Brockway tractor close to that. We were repairing a truck and I was driving it to the frame shop.

The top was removed with a cut across the windshield posts, and cut across the rear floor taking the back panel and muffler with it.

The fiberglass hood assembly was removed along with the bumper. The doors were held closed with a wire between them.

When a policeman looked at it at a stoplight, I calmly stated, "It's such a nice day, I thought I would take the convertible!" Good thing that he had a sense of humor.

Guest Skyking

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF6666"> </span> "I hope my boss doesn't notice the scratch" </span>

Guest ZondaC12

This forum is CLEARLY a failure....noooo one has said it yet. Im appalled.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Come on that'll buff right out.</span> laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZondaC12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This forum is CLEARLY a failure....noooo one has said it yet. Im appalled.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Come on that'll buff right out.</span> laugh.gif </div></div>

Ding Ding Ding - we have a winner grin.gif

Guest Skyking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Variation on Sky........I hope this wreck will get me to my car, so I can leave town!!! grin.gif

Wayne </div></div>

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Wayne, it looks like he's giving it all it's got!!

While test driving a used Ford SUV, I got it up on the highway and the hood flew up and wrapped over the top (causing the salesman to soil his shorts) I could see

the curb out the side window and braked while maintaining

a straight course.

When we retuned to the dearlship the salesman asked if I was interested in buying the SUV? I said, "no thanks it has a bent hood".

Guest Orphanauto

With all the bailouts, and low on cash, GM decided to try out a ultra low priced truck, deleting all those non essential items, such as windshield, when a simple face shield will work. Door? no need, UPS drives around with it open, more cost waste, this should make the budget.