I want to try to bring my TC to Carlisle this summer. When we come with the Corvettes the club has an area set aside by Carlisle for our use.

Are there any special arrangements made by the folks that come to the Mopar show with their TC's? Already have a room reserved.

• 3 weeks later...

Grizzly .. I attended in '07 w/ my '89 and I contacted TC club regional directors Rich & Sally Lane . They are listed on the back page of the TC America newsletter. I would think that they are still organizing for this year. You can also vist CarlisleEvents.com and register . Good people and a good time. Joe 47

Joe .. I would like to join the TC Club and have attempted several times to make contact with no success. The web site info is from '07 as well. I'm a little reluctant to provide information on the application and send a check to an address when I do't know if there is anyone on the other end. Do you have any thoughts?

Duane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TC America (Mid Atlantic Region) has a club tent all reserved during the All-Chrysler meet. We also normally meet for dinner at a local restaurant in town on both Friday and Saturday evenings. Because of our relatively small size we have had trouble the last few years getting group rates at local hotels since they have no trouble filling all their rooms. If there is enough interest we will try again for 2010.

We would love to have you join us. If you would like more information please let us know. It does help us if you register with Carlisle using TC America as your club. If 25 cars are registered, as TC America the tent is provided without a charge.

TC America is alive and well, we attended the National meet earlier in the month.

Rich and Sally Lane

WOOHOO! Welcome to the List Rich and Sally! smile.gif Nice seeing you guys again in Carlsbad a few weekends back cool.gif Maybe the October Florida meet for me again this year... I Would like to see some of my 'eastern half' TC friends again wink.gif

Alan

Ok, that's what I needed to know. Thanks for the invitation for dinner. We have a room at the Comfort Suites just off the square in downtown Carlisle and usually walk to one of the resturants in town or eat on their patio. They have a nice buffet.

Anyone else staying there?

Guest Joe F. O'Neill

Rich and Sally,

I too am considering coming this year and would appreciate any info. I know it's last minute, but would like to stay not too, too far away, if you have any suggestions. I live in Jamestown, RI.

I plan to be bringing my Cabernet/Burgundy 89 8V.

I've been off-list for about a year due to family issue, so am behind times as to what is going on in the TC world.

Joe

Joe

We would love for you to come. There is no official hotel for the TC America group but we personally are staying at the Comfort Inn on Route 11 north of Carlisle. About 12 miles away. the address is 6325 Carlisle Pike (Route 11) the phone number is (717)790-0924 Some other TC owners are staying at the Hampton INN just a little further north on Carlisle Pike phone number is 717-737-6514 (call this during the day) Not sure if there are any rooms left in either hotel but it's a start. There is a Super 8 not far from the fairgrounds but not sure of the number for that. Hope this is of some help. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.

Rich & Sally

My wife and I are planning to come upon a day trip. We live about two hours away in Maryland. Bought TC last August, so it's a work in progress, but it's all there. I want to meet up with some other TC owners. The short time I've had the TC, it's been a real trip.

If you are planning on a day trip to the Carlisle Fairgrounds, Saturday is the big day, Friday is second best. Sundays are pretty sparsely attended over the entire fairground, since many head for home by midday.

Rich and Sally Lane

The current thought is to come up early Saturday morning. If the Mrs. can't make it, I might come up on Friday and stay the night. I want to look around at swap meet because I've never been to Carlisle for any event. It should be fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WOOHOO! Welcome to the List Rich and Sally! smile.gif Nice seeing you guys again in Carlsbad a few weekends back cool.gif Maybe the October Florida meet for me again this year... I Would like to see some of my 'eastern half' TC friends again wink.gif

Alan

You mean friends like me? hahahahh What's happening? Going to try to get by the event like I did last year. Tellem Jasper says hey!