wheel centers.

handmedownreatta

id like to find a replacement for the hub caps on my 89.is there somewhere i could get a smooth or maybe a rivera cap thats all aluminum?it messed up my orange emblems when i striped off the milk coat which was fine because i hate orange,i found one rivera cap on ebay that seemed to be the same size but the auction doesn't say what year it is.my other thought is to get some three inch aluminum discs,glue them on and polish everything.

Guest THEHKP7M13

Are 1991 caps M.I.A.? And I have to have to admit $63.00 for a used one is rather high, when a new one is only a few dollars more.

Guest steveskyhawk

NOS 88-90 center caps are available through Vintage Parts for $151.18 each. I believe they have 58 in stock.

I produce a 91 style center cap in chrome, silver or white. PM me if interested.

I don't recall anyone posting a photo of the two Reatta hub caps together.......so here they are.

* Both use the same "R" logo

* The left one is for 16" rims and is painted silver.

* The right one is for 15" rims and has an aluminum face.

I think the small one is about 6.5 inches in diameter and the other (larger) is around 8 inches.

post-30596-143138054917_thumb.jpg

Guest steveskyhawk

Jon,

Your listing is for a NOS wheel not the center cap. I find it hard to believe that a wheel is cheaper than the hubcap.

Jon has the correct listing, that's just the description of the wheel that it goes on. However, when attempting to checkout, it comes up as no longer available, so Vintage Parts may very well be the sole remaining source for them now. Was bound to happen eventually.

GM Part # 1645004