1938 LINCOLN ZEPHYR

Guest hannibalhann

Guest hannibalhann

I Y'ALL ,,WELL I JUST STARTED TO RESTORE MY 38 LINCOLN COUPE AFTER 20 YEARS OF SITTING IN MY HOME GARAGE, BOUGHT IT FROM RAY T. IN CONN.JUST FINSHED TAKING IT APART,,, STARTED IT ON LABOR DAY,, I HAVE ACID DIPPED IT AS THE FLOORS ARE BAD ALONG THE ROCKERS AT ALL 4 PILLERS MY BEST FRIEND A METAL FAB TECH IS GOING TO BUT THE NEW FLOORS IN ,,PAUL BRADLEY MADE THEM .PETE HAS MADE THE FRONT JIGS FOR THE WATER TUBES.. THATS WHAT I CALL THEM WE WILL BE MAKING ABOUT TEN SETS INTERS AND OUTER TO SELL IF HERE A NEED,, ALSO THE ROCKERS,, AND LITTLE PARTS THAT RUST OUT THAT CAN BE MADE FOR PATCH PICES MY EMAIL IS HANNIBALHANN@AOL.COM SELLING SOME LINCOLN K PARTS NO ZEPHYR YET I;LL BE LOOKING FOR HELP ALONG THE WAY.. PICTURES OF MY COUPE TO COME AS SOON AS I FIND OUT HOW THANKS LARRY [i

Welcome to the forum, Larry. Good luck with the restoration of this beauty. We would love it if you could keep us updated on your progress in the "Our Cars & Restoration Projects" forum.

http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.php/forums/84/1/Our_Cars_Restoration_Projects

Also, there is a button on the left side of your computer keyboard next to the letter "A." It should say "Caps Lock." It is much easier to read what you have to say if you don't type in all capital letters. When one uses all caps, it generally means that you want to be yelling at someone.