front crank pulley flange removal

I have removed plenty of balancers in my day but this one won`t come off. The 3 1/2 in diameter keyed flange on the front of the crank won`t come off. I have used the proper puller and she won`t budge----what`s up, am I doing something wrong? This is on a 265 flattie---Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keiser31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes those keyed flanges are really tight.....keep trying. The puller should work, but stand back in case it flies off at you. </div></div> You ain`t kidding they are on tight---used the impact wrench and had to let the tank fill up twice---what a bear!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 52er</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keiser31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes those keyed flanges are really tight.....keep trying. The puller should work, but stand back in case it flies off at you. </div></div> You ain`t kidding they are on tight---used the impact wrench and had to let the tank fill up twice---what a bear!!!!</div></div>

So....did it come off?