My new (to me) 69 Lesabre

56buickinga

I have been in the market for a low milage reliable daily driver to replace my 89 Vw with over 350k on it. The other day I was browsing craigslist and ran across this ad.

I called the owner set up a dat eto look at it (today) and went and inspected it. It does have 51k original and the car is super clean inside and out with NO RUST! Over all I am satisfied with this car and hope it will return great service over time.

We have a 1969 Buick LeSabre 4 Door Hardtop Sedan for sale. It has 51,000 original miles, the odometer still works, and the car is in great shape. The engine is very clean. This vehicle has air conditioning, which works great. Has automatic transmission.

There are no dents or rust on it. This vehicle has always been under a carport or in a garage. Until a couple of years ago, it was owned by a lovely older woman who only drove it around town here in the North Georgia Mountains. I have only driven it about six times. I am a photography instructor at the college and purchased the car for the students to take photos with it. The only thing that I am aware of that is not fully functional is the clock on the dashboard. It may just need a new fuse, but I have not taken the time to check. The seats have no rips or tears and all seatbelts are intact. The color of the car is green, both inside and out. There are no rips or tears on the top of the car either.

I have to sell the car because I will no longer have a garage to keep it in (it is currently in an heated/air-conditioned garage.)

3nb3k83o8ZZZZZZZZZ92rd76b50d762e71309.jpg

3nc3o73l2ZZZZZZZZZ92r7b31fc0ea3eb1ed9.jpg

Guest wk's_olds

I once owned one of those. It was in the 70's. GREAT car! I used it for long distance driving. It was very reliable! Wish I still had it, but my wife totalled it out. No, she wasn't injured.

Guest imported_MrEarl

Glad to see someone grabbed this one up. I had seen it on CL and was tempted. Thanks for removing the temptation. Stop by and show it to me sometime.

Sure thing MrEarl! Glad I saved you the temptation. Ill be driving it through your area Sunday the 22nd. Late afternoon early evening if you want me to stop by I would be more than welcomed to or meet up and grab some dinner or coffee. I have the trans out of my 56 got it pulled out today, so far thats going along well.